Ellary’s Greens is an exciting restaurant that offers an array of healthy, gourmet options of affordably-priced, natural, and organic foods for all.
At Ellary’s Greens they care passionately about what you put in your body. Dedicated to nourishment you can trust, quality sourced from beautiful farms, and warm service that makes you feel like you’re home, theygive you the options you need, regardless of dietary restrictions or choices, through the vehicle of taste and delight.
Ellary’s Greens every ingredient is local, organic, and/or natural. They only use high-quality, highly nutrient-rich ingredients.
Ellary’s Greens offers a variety of gluten free options. From baked goods and house-made granola, to tofu scramble at brunch, and salads and wraps at lunch and proteins, grains, and vegetables at dinner, there are over two dozen gluten free options on the menu.
I recently went for Brunch when my friend Becca was visiting. Usually when I go out to brunch I order eggs. This time I wanted to try something different; something I’ve never had before. I had the Tofu Scramble ($9), made with fresh herbs, tomatoes and swiss chard, and served with home fries (GF, vegan).
Gluten Free Brunch Items Include:
- Two Organic EggsAny Style with home fries or salad
- Two Egg Omelettewith home fries* or salad. Available with smoked salmon, house cured bacon, gruyère, ricotta, feta, swiss chard, roasted tomatoes, caramelized onions, or roasted eggplant
- Smoked Salmon Wrapwith red onions, cucumbers, hard-boiled egg, dill cream cheese
- Chickpea Burger with escarole & roasted tomato jam on a gluten free wrap
- Open-Faced BLT house cured & smoked bacon and fried egg
- Chicken Salad Wrap hazelnuts, capers, celery, chives, lemon-thyme aioli, escarole, and red onions
- AB&B with almond butter & bananas
- GF Chocolate Hazelnut Waffleswith fresh fruit & coconut whipped cream
- Chicken Paillard with haricot verts, tomatoes, and parsley pesto
- Tuscan Kale Salad with eggplant, roasted tomatoes, feta cheese, hummus vinaigrette
- Chicken Saladwith hazelnuts, capers, celery, red onions, chives, and lemon-thyme aioli
- Ellary’s Mixed Greens assorted seasonal mixed greens with pepitas, sunflower seeds, and choice of vinaigrette: cider, hummus, creamy cashew, raspberry-caper
- Fruit Salad with mixed berries, melon, and mint
- Parfait with yoghurt, fresh berries, and house-made granola
- Kanten Crunch house-made fruit kanten & house-made granola
- House-made Granola topped with fresh fruit choice of organic milk: dairy, almond, coconut, or soy
- Chickpea Fries with rosemary & poblano-tofu aioli
- Bacon Mac & Cheese with quinoa & corn pasta, gruyère, cheddar, kale, onions, and bacon
The menu also features vegan, vegetarian and dairy free items, all labeled on the menu.